– David’s commentary is published in EBioMedicine. Congratulations, David!
- Moydul’s review paper is published in Frontiers in Physiology. Congratulations, Moydul!
- Jeremie Ferey has received best poster award for both the Cardiovascular Research Day and Diabetes Day held at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
– Ali Javaheri’s talk and Moydul Islam’s poster has been accepted for presentation at AHA Scientific Sessions, scheduled to be held in Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from November 16-18, 2019.
– Jeremie Ferey’s poster was accepted and presented for a New Investigator Travel Award at the BCVS 2019 Scientific Sessions, held from July 29-August 1, 2019, at the Westin Boston Waterfront hotel in Boston, Massachusetts.
– Ali Javaheri also presented his work as a poster at the BCVS 2019 meeting at Boston.
- Congratulations to John Murphy for his publication in PLOS Biology, which was accompanied by a ‘Primer’!
- Ali Javaheri received the American Society of Clinical Investigation’s 2019 Young Physician-Scientist Award, Chicago IL, 2019 and presented his work at the meeting.
– Kartik Mani received the Next Generation Investigator Award, from the Research and Development Service at John Cochran VA Medical Center, St. Louis MO during the Annual Research Day on April 19th, 2019
– Congratulations to Jeremie Ferey for his publication as a Rapid Report in AJP Heart and Circulatory Physiology, which was accompanied by an ‘Editorial’!
– Jeremie Ferey’s work was selected as a finalist for the Young Investigator Awards Competition of the American College of Cardiology and he received second place in the Basic science category at the ACC’s Annual Scientific Sessions in New Orleans, LA, in March 2019
- Congratulations to Kartik Mani and Xiucui Ma for their publication in Journal of American Heart Association, which was accompanied by an ‘Editorial’!
– Ali Javaheri secured the Second place Award in Faculty Basic Science Category at the 14th Annual Northwestern Cardiovascular Young Investigators’ Forum in Chicago IL, in October 2018
– Ali Javaheri secured First place Award in Fellows Basic Science Category at the 12th Annual Northwestern Cardiovascular Young Investigators’ Forum, Chicago IL in October 2016
– Ali Javaheri received the Jay Cohn New Investigator Integrative Physiology/Clinical Award at the Heart Failure Society of America held at Orlando FL, in September 2016